Raise your hand if you have (or have had) a list like this: Get a logo, Launch website, Post regularly…
Raise your hand if you have (or have had) a list like this 🙋🏻♀️.
• Get a logo
• Put up website
• Post regularly on social media
• Create a freebie
This is what we’re told to do as business owners.
The problem is, without looking at why these things are on our lists in the first place, how can we know if they will actually help us meet our goals and be worth the investment of time, energy, & money?
Let’s get 100% transparent. Why do we have these on our lists in the first place?
• Get a logo -> Get visible & show credibility
• Put up website -> Make details of your offerings & credibility available
• Post regularly on social media -> Be consistently visible
• Create a freebie -> Give your audience a preview of what it’s like to work with you to encourage them to buy
Profitable branding means leveraging everything you put into the world to communicate visually, verbally, and experientially why you are the solution to your ideal client’s struggles, and those pieces exist in every aspect of your business.